Calls placed to 800 80 000 from a landline inside Norway are free of charge. From a mobile and for international calls, your own subscription rates apply.
When you call us on 800 80 000, you will hear six menu options. You do not need to wait until all the voice messages have finished before you press a key for an option.
- Press 1 if you are a private individual and have a question about tax, tax deduction cards or tax returns
- Press 2 if you are a business and have a question about tax, tax returns or value added tax
- Press 3 for national registry questions
- Press 4 for the helpline for auditors, accountants, lawyers and statement submitters
- Press 5 for enquiries about annual motor vehicle tax, re-registration fees, other taxes and customs credit
- Press * (asterisk) to hear the menu again
- Press 6 for the switchboard
How long will I have to wait?
At busy times, such as around the deadline for submission of tax returns, you may have to wait a little longer for us to answer if the lines are very busy. Click here for an overview of where to get the quickest help by telephone
Do you have any suggestions?
If so, please call us on 800 80 000
Opening hours are 8:00 to 3:00 p.m.