• Print

How do I correct the VAT return?

The procedure for this is unchanged. If you wish to make changes, two types of change reports are available for this purpose: additional or adjusted VAT return. If you register directly in Altinn, select the required message type in the "Meldingsopplysninger" box.

The deadline for corrections is within 3 years of the deadline for the original VAT return.


If the VAT return is incorrect, you must send a change report to the Norwegian Tax Authorities

If the customs declaration is incorrect, you must apply to Customs Norway to change the declaration. Changes in the customs declaration often effects the VAT. If so, you must also send a change report for the VAT return for the term in which the original customs declaration was dated.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.