• Print

Tell a friend

Tell a friend
  • Change or appeal

I wish to change or appeal against my wealth and income tax.

If you believe that your wealth and income tax is incorrect, you must tell us which year the error concerns, so that we can tell you what you need to do.

Does it concern property tax?
If so, you can read more about appealing against property tax here.

Which income year does the change or appeal concern?

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.