Letting etc. of real property

Form For the income year 2016

  • Print

The form must be submitted by all persons who let real property (also property outside Norway) if the rents are taxable, except if the letting is a part of business activities included in their income statement. The form must be submitted for the letting of land, e.g. agricultural areas or plots of land. The form must also be submitted when the new owner provides benefits derived from the property in form of right of occupancy outside agriculture and forestry.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.