Application for extended deadline for submitting the tax return for wage earners and pensioners

Form For the income year 2016

  • Print

You can apply for an extension of up to 1 month. The deadline for applying for an extension is April 30.

You can no longer apply for an extension. The deadline for applying was April 30.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.