New address abroad


  • Print

If you move to a new address while you are abroad, you can notify the Tax Administration of your change of address by logging in and submit a contact form. If you can't submit electronically, you can submit the form below.

Fill out the form at the bottom of this page and send it to any tax office.

Remember to enclose a copy of valid identification.

Valid identification is an ID card showing your date of birth, name, signature and a photograph. You cannot however send us a copy of your bank card, because it contains sensitive information.

Do you need assistance?

We can help you with questions regarding the National Registry, but we are only guiding in Norwegian on our chat.

Start chat   - or - 

Please find other ways to contact us.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.