Recognition of registered partnership as a marriage


  • Print

In order to have a registered partnership recognised as a marriage, you must submit a written notification to the tax office.

A legal amendment on 1 January 2009 gave lesbians and homosexuals the right to enter into marriage in the same way as heterosexuals. This also means that lesbians and homosexuals can have their registered partnership recognised as a marriage.

Fill in the form below and send it to your tax office.

When we have processed the form, you will receive a letter by mail.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.