Request/notification of cessation of separation


  • Print

If you consider your separation to be terminated, you must notify the Tax Administration in writing.

Fill in the form below and send it to your tax office.

When we have processed your form, you will receive a letter confirming that you have been registered as married again.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.