Deposits in foreign banks

Form RF-1231 2016

  • Print

Taxpayers who have, or during the year has had, an account in foreign bank that is not associated with commercial activities, are obliged to fill out this form as an attachment to their tax return.

This form is part of the tax return. You can log in and complete it electronically in Altinn (how to change to english version of Altinn). If you are an employee or pensioner not submitting the tax return electronically but on paper, you can use this form. However, if you submit on paper you will not receive the tax settlement until August at the earliest.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.