Tax return for persons who have not received a pre-completed tax return

Form For the income year 2016

  • Print

If you have not received the tax return for employees and pensioners or tax return for business and organisations. Please contact the Tax Administration to receive a new one. This also applies if you have lost the tax return.

For foreign workers

Are you a foreign worker you can read about how to fill out the tax return in "Guidelines for the tax return for foreign employees and self-employed persons".

Are you a foreign worker who is not tax resident in Norway and has limited tax liability for pay for work performed in Norway, you may require advance assessment when working in Norway ends. If you choose to do this, you must submit a "Tax return for advance assessment of foreign employee" (RF-1038).

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.