Notification of vehicle modification


  • Print

If you modify a vehicle, the vehicle's tax group may change and a surcharge may also be payable on the one-off registration tax. Before you make any modifications to a vehicle, you must provide us with information on the modifications you intend to make.

Based on the information you give, you will receive an invoice for the amount you must pay in addition to the one-off registration tax.

From 1 January 2016, you must submit notifications of vehicle modifications electronically via Altinn.

The application form replaces Norwegian Customs & Excise form RD-0051 Application for change to tax status of motor vehicles. 

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.