Application for temporary use of vehicle registered on Svalbard


  • Print

If you are permanently resident on Svalbard and are going on holiday to mainland Norway, you must apply for a permit to use your vehicle. You can be issued with a driving permit for up to three months in any one calendar year  You must apply for a driving permit before you take the vehicle to Norway.

From 1 January 2016, you must submit applications for temporary use of a vehicle registered on Svalbard electronically via Altinn.

The application form replaces Norwegian Customs & Excise form RD-0050 Application for temporary use of Svalbard-registered vehicle during holiday on the mainland.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.