Taxnorway - International pages

How to change your tax deduction card

Printer-friendly version

If you believe that the tax deduction card you have received gives the wrong tax deduction, you can change it. You can also apply to change your tax class if your spouse has a low income.

You can apply to change your tax deduction card by filling in the form named RF-1102 "Application for new or changed tax card/advance tax." and enter information on how much you expect to earn this year.

Online users can change/amend tax deduction card online at

Exemption from National Insurance contributions

If you are an EU/EEA citizen and wish to be granted exemption from National Insurance contributions, you must apply for this exemption to