Taxnorway - International pages

You will need a tax deduction card if you intend to work in Norway

Printer-friendly version

Tax deduction cards are electronic. After you have ordered a tax deduction card, you will receive a tax deduction notice with information about which tax deduction card you have been given. Your employer will then obtain your tax card electronically from the Tax Administration.

Your employer must use this tax deduction card to deduct the correct amount of tax from your salary each month.

Work in Norway