Even if you have an accountant, you will have to do some office work yourself

Make sure you have a written agreement with your accountant concerning tasks which the accountant must do and tasks which you must do yourself. Speak to your accountant about this. You can also obtain information from Regnskap Norge, Økonomiforbundet or the Norwegian Tax Administration. You will also be able to obtain a lot of relevant information from the Brønnøysund Register Centre and Lovdata.