As an accountant, can I obtain tax deduction cards for my client's employees?

Yes. In order to obtain tax deduction cards, you need the employees' national ID numbers and the Completer/Sender role in Altinn. If you wish to obtain cards for several clients in a single request, you must represent your own accounting firm.