Why do you not receive an electronic tax deduction card for all your employees with ID numbers for every income year?

Foreign employees who are staying and working in Norway for short periods are assigned D numbers. If the stay is temporary, they will only receive a tax deduction card for the current year. At the start of the new year, a new tax deduction card must be applied for. Once a tax deduction card has been issued, employers can obtain it electronically.

When a taxpayer is issued with a tax deduction card, you will be notified (the same notification as for an amended tax deduction card).