How to deduct the right tax - step by step

  • Print

Correcting errors in payroll withholding tax

The general rule is that employees will not receive refunds for excess deductions of payroll withholding tax in connection with the tax assessment. However, payroll withholding tax can be corrected via the a-ordning scheme if the error is discovered before the due date.

If you have deducted payroll withholding tax in accordance with an old tax deduction card before you did not have access to the new one, or you have deducted 50 percent because you did not have access to the employee’s tax deduction card at all, you can correct the payroll withholding tax in the same income year as soon as you obtain the new tax deduction card.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.