Tjenestene kan være ustabile på grunn av planlagt vedlikehold i perioden lørdag 19. august kl 0800 til mandag 21. august kl 0700.

How to deduct the right tax - step by step

  • Print

Employees with D numbers

Foreign employees who are staying and working in Norway for short periods are assigned D numbers.

If the stay is temporary, they will only receive a tax deduction card for the current year. At the start of the new year, the employee must apply for a new tax deduction card. Once a tax deduction card application has been processed, you can obtain it electronically.

When a taxpayer is issued with a tax deduction card, you will be notified if you have previously attempted to obtain it.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.