How to deduct the right tax - step by step

  • Print

What if an employee changes their tax deduction card?

If your employee changes their tax deduction card during the income year, you will receive a notification from the Tax Administration.

You must then obtain the new tax deduction card before the next payroll run. You obtain the new tax deduction card using the same service as you used to order the tax deduction cards:

To receive a notification for change, enter contact information (email / mobile number) in Altinn under Profile> Your contact information, for the business.

If you obtain tax deduction cards from a payroll system, it is possible to turn off the notification function. Your payroll system supplier can advise you about that.

Your employees can also ask you to deduct more tax than the tax card indicates.

You should enter this as a supplementary deduction and not correct the percentage/table.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.