Do you need a tax deduction card for 2016?

  • Print

After 15 December it is possible to request a tax card for 2017 only with the personal ID number of your employees.

You can request tax cards in two ways "via payroll system " and "without payroll system ". The option "Collect changes" is temporarily deactivated in the 2016 version of our services.

You will need to enter the employee's personal ID number in order to collect updated tax card information.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.