The portal both offer electronic reporting and access to information about assignments and employees. Entities obliged to report may both report and view assignments in which they take part either as main client, client or contractor.
The following prerequisites have to be fulfilled:
- Only assignments for which there is an obligation to report are shown.
- All entities taking part in the assignment must have acquired a Norwegian organization no.
- Employees must have acquired a Norwegian id no.
- Submitted reporting must be registered/evaluated by The Norwegian Tax Administration
The main client, the client and the contractor may all view assignments in which they take part. Search functionality is available. The user may view assignment details and all employees who have worked on the assignment as well as when. Information about the contract value is shown only to the client. The full Norwegian id no belonging to the employee is shown only to contractor.
An employee overview is provided for contractors.
An archive of reports submitted from the portal is also available.
The new solution has functionality to support the different reporting obligations that the client and the contractor are bound by. The client reports the assignment, the contractor reports the employees and when they work:
- Report a new assignment – formerly not reported by any involved party. The system has a dedicated function for reporting new assignments.
- Change information about an assignment – reported by one of the parties but not necessarily oneself. Check if the assignment is already reported using the search function. If found, there is a function for making changes both to the assignment itself and to the employees working on the assignment.
For contractors, functionality for reporting “own employees” is provided. The client may also report employees if he has sufficient information about these.
To obtain access
Access requires a log in using an electronic id. The user also has to have been granted read access to the Altinn form RF-1199 for the organization no registered on the assignment in order to view information. Write access is required in order to submit reports.