Tax for voluntary and benevolent organisation

  • Print

These pages provide managers, board members and employees with an overview of the rules on tax, National Insurance contributions, payroll withholding tax and reporting for institutions or organisations that do not have a commercial purpose.

Value added tax is not discussed here, but under "Value added tax - VAT".

Please contact your tax office if you have any questions concerning tax, National Insurance contributions or VAT. If you have any questions about withholding tax or the payment of National Insurance contributions, contact the tax collector's office in the municipality to which the tax-free organisation belongs. For questions about reporting, contact the Tax Administration Shared Services Agency (EFF).

Click here for details of your tax office/tax collector.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.