Home office in rented accommodation

  • Print

If you have a home office in rented accommodation, you must allocate the rental cost on a discretionary basis between the accommodation and the home office.

This should be entered under item 6300 of the income statement or the Business Tax Return.

Read more about deductions for home offices in Tax-ABC.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.