Use of commercial vehicle for business purposes only

  • Print

You must complete the forms "Bruk av bil" (Use of car - available in Norwegian only) (RF-1125) and Avskrivning (Depreciation - available in Norwegian only) (RF-1084) as electronic attachments to the tax return, and enter all costs attributable to vehicle upkeep under items 7000-7040 of Income Statement 1 (RF-1175) or in the Business Tax Return.

All expenses attributable to upkeep of the vehicle must be entered under items 7000-7040.

You will find more information in the guidance to the items in the tax return after you have logged in to Altinn.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.