Where are the foreign shares I own?

No information concerning shares in foreign companies that are not registered on the Oslo Stock Exchange is included. You must submit this information in the statement Akjser og fondsandeler (Shares and units in funds – in Norwegian only) instead. You will find this form as an electronic attachment to the tax return.