Authorised parties will be given access to the following information:
- Name (name and name history)
- National identity number/D number (requires a justified need)
- Date of birth
- Basis for registered identity
- Place of birth
- Residential address/postal address (street/road, street number, postal town/city, municipality number, residential municipality, holding and sub-holding number, address history)
- Marital status (marital status and marital status history)
- Registration status (resident, emigrated, deceased)
- Date of death, where applicable
- Electronic contact details
- Contact details for decedent estate
- Spouse/registered partner
- Parental responsibility
- Family number
- Affiliation to the Sami Parliament's electoral register
- Sami language
- Residential status
- Foreign identification number
- The immigration authority's identification number
- Registration status, with the exception of the statuses ‘resident’, ‘emigrated’, ‘dead’, ‘ceased’ and ‘inactive’ - which are exempt from the confidentiality obligation under the Regulation.
To the National Registry Act and Regulation
How do I apply for disclosure of information?
You can download, fill in and submit the application form to apply for access to information from the National Registry under the new National Registry Act.
Applications must be sent in writing by letter post to:
Postboks 9200 Grønland
Applications for individual items of information
Submitted via our contact form.
Applications concerning a particular group resident in a municipality or county: Should be sent via our contact form to the tax office for the municipality or county concerned.