I am a student and intend to move within Norway in order to study. Do I have to notify the National Registry of my change of address?

As a student, you can decide whether you wish to continue being registered at your home address or whether you wish to be registered at your new address where you will be studying. Remember that your registered address will determine the municipality in which you will be able to vote.

N.B.! If you wish to keep your home address as your registered address, you must have an affiliation to that address through your parents or a spouse/child.