Single minors and resettlement refugees - information concerning ID checks

  • Print

Single minors and resettlement refugees with an approved temporary residence permit issued by the Directorate of Immigration no longer need to report to one of the 42 ID offices to report their immigration.

When a single minor or resettlement refugee is granted a residence permit, the Directorate of Immigration will report the immigration on behalf of the person concerned.

Based on the information from by the Directorate of Immigration, the Tax Administration will register the person as being resident and assign a national ID number. The Tax Administration will send the person a receipt with the national ID number. The receipt will be sent to the specified address.

The new scheme is a collaboration between the Directorate of Taxes (SKD), the Directorate of Immigration (UDI) and the Directorate of Integration and Diversity (IMDI).

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.