If the information is incorrect or incomplete, you need to make the necessary changes and then submit the tax return by April 30.
If you need to make changes, it is important to use the correct item in the tax return. We will ask for documentation if it is necessary.
Tax returns not submitted by April 30 are considered submitted with the pre-filled information which was in the tax return by the end of the deadline.Wage earners and pensioners will not receive additional tax for not submitting the tax return.
How do you check the tax return?
- Check the following against the information in the tax return: bank deposits, debt, interests, wages, parent deduction, pension, housing, travel deduction, car/boat, shares, and other factors which will affect your tax.
- Have there been important changes in your economy since last year? New job, new house, new debt, further distance to travel to work, become a commuter or a pensioner?
- Is information missing? Income, real estate or debt abroad? You must add this type of information. You may receive additional tax if you do not disclose such information.
- Check whether you are entitled to further deductions. Try the deduction guide.
- All about the tax return.