Any private individual can delegate their rights in Altinn. This is new from 2017. It was previously only possible for businesses to do this.
Who can you delegate to?
You can decide for yourself who you wish to delegate the access to.
You could for example delegate access to:
- Finance office
- Consultancy firm
- A private individual you trust
How to do this
You must log in to Altinn yourself in order to delegate the rights to the person or people you want to be able to view, change and submit the tax return.
- Log in to Altinn and select "Profile, roles and rights" from the main menu
- Select “Others with rights to forms and services”
- Select "Add new person or enterprise”
The person who is delegated a right will receive an e-mail informing them.
See also Help and guidance concerning your roles and rights at altinn.no. Contact Altinn if you get stuck or have any questions.
What can you do when you have been delegated rights?
The person who receives rights to delegate can:
- view the tax return for wealth and income tax – wage earners and pensioners
- change and submit the tax return
- view tax assessments
- apply to defer submission
The rights are effective immediately
The delegation will be valid from and including the date on which the rights are delegated in Altinn and until the delegation is deleted in Altinn.
The option to delegate applies from the 2016 income year onwards.