Alle temasider og kalkulatorer for hjelp med skattemeldingen (selvangivelsen) viser nå regelverk og satser for 2016. Innholdet vil være oppdatert med 2017-satser og regelverk før skattemeldingen for 2017 åpner i april.

Check, change or submit the tax return


  • Print

The tax return is closed while we produce the tax returns for 2017. If you have received new information or discovered that something was missing or faulty and want to change your tax return for 2016, you may do so using Endre formues- og inntektsskatt for 2016.

The electronic tax return for 2017 is ready on 4 April 2018 and the submission deadline is 30 April.

Have you received the tax report for self-employed persons without having done any business last year? You still have to submit the tax report for self-employed persons with income statement 1 (RF-1175) without filling in the income statement.

Change the account number

You will get your money back faster if we have the correct bank account number. You can check and change your bank account number between April 4 and May 15. Read more about changing bank account number.

When do I get my tax assessment?

When we have processed your tax return, you will learn exactly how much you must pay or get back. This is what we call the tax assessment.

On the second to last page of the tax return, you can see a preliminary calculation of overpaid tax (what we owe you) or back tax which you have to pay us.

We will alert you by SMS/e-mail when the tax assessment is ready. The first group of tax assessment will be ready on June 27. Then tax assessment will be ongoing until October 25.

If you are an employee or a pensioner and you submit your tax return on paper, you will get the tax assessment in August at the earliest.

All businesses must submit the tax return electronically.


When you receive your tax return, it is important to check that everything is correct. Here is some guidance:

If you are an employee or a pensioner and plan to submitting the tax return on paper, send it to:


PB 4305
8608 Mo i Rana

Do you need assistance?

We can help you with questions regarding your tax return, but we are only guiding in Norwegian on our chat.

Start chat   - or - 

Please find other ways to contact us.

Don't pay too much - check your tax return

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.