Alle temasider og kalkulatorer for hjelp med skattemeldingen (selvangivelsen) viser nå regelverk og satser for 2016. Innholdet vil være oppdatert med 2017-satser og regelverk før skattemeldingen for 2017 åpner i april.

Don’t pay too much – check your tax return

  • Print

When you work in Norway you need to have a tax deduction card from the Tax Authorities. Your employer will collect the card electronically – so all you need to do is apply for it.

With a tax deduction card you will receive the tax return. This is a summary of your registered income and deductions over the last year. But there might be changes the Tax Authorities don’t know about:

If something has changed or you find mistakes - it’s your personal responsibility to make sure the tax return is corrected and sent to us before April 30th. 
As a registered online user you can do this online: Find information on how you sign up on As a registered user you can handle all your tax papers online, and you’ll be notified by SMS or e-mail on every update.

If you don´t have a permanent address in Norway, we strongly recommend you sign up as a registered online user. Otherwise you need to keep us up to date about your address so we can reach you with important information. Perhaps you’re due to receive money back?

You might be entitled to more deductions than you think: Your family situation and where you live and commute from matters. Visit to see all the deductions you might qualify for.

If you haven’t received your tax return before mid-April, get in touch with your local tax authorities.

And finally; If you don’t have any changes to your tax return -  DON’T submit.


Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.