The item concerns all self-employed persons who have been unemployed and received unemployment benefit while they were unemployed
- from the National Insurance scheme and/or
- from a private medical and accident insurance policy which exceeds NOK 20 per day.
The item concerns all fishermen who:
- are registered in the Norwegian fishermen's register (sheet B),
- have been unemployed and received unemployment benefit from the Guarantee Fund,
- are self-employed or receive seafarers' wages.
The item will normally be pre-completed with the amount you have received. The amount is based on what was reported by the organisation that paid you, so you should check that everything is correct.
The amounts you should perform the check against will be shown in the Certificate of Tax and Pay Deducted (also known as an annual statement) that you receive in January from the organisation that paid you.
You must correct the tax return if the amount is wrong. You should also contact the organisation that paid you to ensure that the annual statement is correct.
Log in and fill in the item.
How to change to english version of Altinn.
You do not need to send us any documentation for this, but you must be able to present documentation if we ask for it.
If you alter, delete or add information concerning unemployment benefit, you must be able to document this through your Certificate of Pay and Tax Deducted or other confirmation from the organisation that paid you, if we ask for it.