Everyone who has an endowment insurance policy with a company based in Norway and who has received:
- a yield during 2015 on the savings part of their policy with a guaranteed return, and/or
- disbursements during 2016 from endowment insurance with investment options without a guaranteed yield (unit-linked insurance).
Any taxable yield/disbursements from endowment insurance with or without guaranteed yield taken out with companies outside Norway must be entered under item 3.1.11.
The item will normally be pre-filled with the yield and/or disbursement. The totals will be based on what has been reported by the insurance company, so you should check that everything is correct. The amounts you should perform the check against will be shown in the annual statement you receive from your insurance company in January. If the amount is wrong, you must correct it in the tax return. You should also contact your insurance company to ensure that the annual statement is correct.
What if any information is missing?
If any information is missing concerning the yield on the savings part of endowment insurance with a guaranteed yield, you must enter the following information:
- name of the insurance company
- surrender value of the life insurance.
- If any information is missing concerning disbursements from endowment insurance without a guaranteed yield, you must enter the taxable amount.
Log in and fill in the item.
How to change to english version of Altinn.
You do not need to send us any documentation for this, but you must be able to present documentation if we ask for it.