Login in to Altinn and open your tax return. See how to log in.
1. Click change.
2. Click the arrow in order to see a list of the items.
3. Choose 3.3.1 / 4.8.1 Interest and debt.
4. Click add. Fill in the name of the lender, the interest amount, the debt and the reason for the change.
5. Check that the changes appear in the overview of interest and debt.
6. Click save/back to the list.
7. The changes are shown in the main overview. You can now change other items or submit the tax return.
8. Are you a cohabitants?
9. Please fill in the cohabitants personal ID number. Answer yes that you have common capital / debt with your cohabitants.
10. Click Save/back to the list
11. The change appears in the main section. Now you can change multiple items or submit tax returns.
Remember that any cohabitant/spouse must make a corresponding change.