This item concerns anyone who:
- owns forest property as of 31 December,
- has sold or purchased forest property before 31 December but not had the sale or purchase registered by 31 December, or
- owns forest property which has altered significantly as a result of the purchase of additional land, sale, protection or a change in the site quality distribution in a revised forestry plan.
The item will generally be pre-filled in the tax return, so you should check that everything is correct.
I have purchased forest property during the year
If you have purchased or taken over a forest property during the year, you must complete RF-1016 Formue av skogseiendom (Capital value of forest properties – in Norwegian only)
I do not own the property any more
If you have sold the property, but it is still shown in the tax return, you must select "No" in the box: Do you still own forest at the end of 2016?.
If any information about the forest property is wrong, you must change it in the tax return.
The property is missing
If the property is not shown, you must enter the necessary information on the property. Among other things, you must state the holding number (gnr.), subholding number (bnr.), lease number (festenr.), section no. (seksjonsnr.), municipality and tax value.
Change in the capital value of forest property
If one or more of the following events occurred during the year
- additional land purchase,
- protection, or a
- change in the site quality distribution linked to a new forestry plan
you must fill in and submit RF-1016 Formue av skogseiendom (Capital value of forest properties – in Norwegian only) and enter the tax value under item 4.3.4.
Log in and fill in the item.
How to change to english version of Altinn.
You do not need to send us any documentation for this, but you must be able to present documentation if we ask for it.