The primary room area specified in my tax return is wrong (or missing). Can I submit the information through Altinn (RF-1282) or specify the correct primary rooms in my tax return for the 2016 income year?

If you want the change to be taken into consideration in the basis for the property tax for 2017, you must submit an appeal for the 2015 income year. Any change in the tax value for the 2016 income year will not affect the property tax until 2018. You must also state the correct primary room area in the tax return for the 2016 income year.