When can I appeal to the Tax Administration?

You can appeal to the Tax Administration if:

  • the specified primary room area, year of construction or type of housing is incorrect


  • if the tax value of the property exceeds 30 percent (primary dwelling) or 84 percent (secondary dwelling) of the market value and you are able to document the market value.

You must appeal against the tax value for the 2015 income year in order for it to be taken into consideration in the property tax for 2017.