I have reported housing information, but no tax value is suggested in my tax return. Why, and what should I do?

Information for calculating the tax value on a dwelling can be reported to the Tax Administration through the form RF-1282.

Even if the form is submitted, there could a number of possible reasons why no tax value is suggested in your tax return:

  • Information was submitted indicating an area of more than 500 square metres for a detached house, more than 350 square metres for a small house or more than 300 square metres for an apartment.
  • Different areas have been reported by a number of owners.
  • Your report was submitted after 15 February 2017.

You must enter the correct information in the tax return. If you fail to do so, the Tax Administration may determine the tax value on a discretionary basis.