I have changed my name while living abroad. What must I do?

If you change your name while living abroad, you must fill in the form for change of name and send it to the Population Register in Hammerfest:

Postboks 200 Sentrum
9615 Hammerfest.

You must enclose documentation of your new name from the authorities in your country of residence.

Read more on change of name.