Noen temasider og kalkulatorer for hjelp med skattemeldingen (selvangivelsen) viser regelverk og satser for 2016. Innholdet vil være oppdatert med 2017-satser og regelverk før skattemeldingen for 2017 åpner i april.

I have moved back to Norway from abroad. Shall I continue to pay withholding tax on my pension/disability benefits?

You shall pay withholding tax on your pension/disability benefits until the time that you become a tax resident of Norway. From the time that you become a tax resident of Norway, you shall be taxed in accordance with the ordinary provisions that apply to persons living in Norway. You must contact The Norwegian Tax Administration for the municipality you move to and ask for a new tax deduction card, so that the correct amount of tax will be deducted.

Read more about tax residence when moving to Norway.