Noen temasider og kalkulatorer for hjelp med skattemeldingen (selvangivelsen) viser regelverk og satser for 2016. Innholdet vil være oppdatert med 2017-satser og regelverk før skattemeldingen for 2017 åpner i april.

What must I do to avoid the deduction of 15 percent from my pension/disability benefits?

If you are entitled to full or partial tax exemption under the tax treaty with the country where you are resident, you can contact The Norwegian Tax Administration and apply for a tax exemption card or a tax deduction card with a lower deduction rate than 15 per cent.

The same applies if you are resident in another EU/EØS state and pay tax in Norway on at least 90 percent of your income.

You must provide documentation that you meet the conditions for tax exemption or a lower tax rate than 15 percent. Read more in the brochure Withholding tax on pensions and disability benefits.