Which address should I use for The Norwegian Tax Administration office?

Written queries about withholding tax on pensions/disability benefits and original documents must be sent to:

Norwegian Tax Administration
P.O. Box 6310
NO-9293 Tromsø.

Remember to state case number or personal ID number / D number.

Your tax return with enclosures must be sent to the:

Norwegian Tax Administration, P.O. Box 4305, NO-8608 Mo i Rana.

You can also go to www.skatteetaten.no/sendepost if you want to send us an e-mail