I will start to draw an old-age pension but continue in paid work. What do I need to look out for in terms of tax deductions?

When you continue as an employee and start drawing a full or partial old-age pension, you must amend your tax deduction card. Your old-age pension is taxed as pension income, while your salary is taxed higher.

Here you can amend your tax deduction card.

Both the Labour and Welfare Service (NAV) and your employer will obtain your tax deduction card electronically from the Tax Administration. If you have a table-based card, you need to ensure that the table-based card is only used by your main employer, which is the one you receive the highest income from (salary or pension). If you have multiple payers, you should change the tax card to a percentage card.