• Print
  • My employer covers my expenses

If your employer covers all your expenses, you are not entitled to deductions.

You might have to pay tax since you save money by your employer covering your food expenses.

We calculate your tax related benefit based on what your employer reports to us. The rate for savings on food expenses is 83 NOK per day.


Required documentation

You do not need to send us the documentation, but you must be able to provide documentation if we ask for it. You must be able to document that you have family in your home country:

  1. That you are married and/or have children under 22 years old. This is documented by a marriage certificate and/or birth certificate
  2. That you live with the family in your home country. This is documented by a confirmation of the family’s home address by a public authority
  3. If your spouse has an income of less than half G, you might be entitled to be assessed in tax class 2. This is documented by a confirmation from a public authority in your home country of your spouse’s income for the relevant income year.

Documentation from a public authority shall apply to the relevant income year, not be older than six months, and be translated into Norwegian or English by a publicly approved translator.

Other deductions you may be eligible for

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.