• Print
  • 1 My employer covers my expenses
  • Travel

If your employer covers all your expenses, you are not entitled to deductions.

You might have to pay tax since you save money by your employer covering your food expenses.

We calculate your tax related benefit based on what your employer reports to us. The rate for savings on food expenses is 87 NOK per day.

Required documentation

You do not need to send us the documentation, but you must be able to provide documentation if we ask for it. You must be able to document that you are a commuter:

  1. That you live in your home country. This is documented by a confirmation from a public authority of your home address and who lives there.
  2. The home's standard and size, both for homes in Norway and in the home country. This can be documented by, for example, a purchase or rent contract which states the home's standard and size. Size can also be documented by drawings or measurements of the home.

Documentation from a public authority shall apply to the relevant income year, not be older than six months, and be translated into Norwegian or English by a publicly approved translator.


Other deductions you may be eligible for

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.