Use of company car / commercial vehicle

  • Print
If you use a company car or commercial vehicle between home and your place of work, and you are taxed for this, you are entitled to claim a deduction for work travelling. This is given as a distance allowance.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.