Common questions about/for foreign employees from EU/EEA countries

  • Print

More information about the EU extension and labour migration is available on the websites of the Ministry of Local Government and Regional Development and the Directorate of Immigration.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Maks 255 tegn. Kun tall og bokstaver.