What do I do if the tax deduction card results in incorrect tax withholding?

Perhaps you have a different tax withholding than colleagues in the same situation as you? If you want to find out whether your tax deduction card is incorrect, you can apply to change the card. You can fill in the form "Application for a tax deduction card for foreign citizens"- RF-1209 again, providing any new information, or use the form "Application for a new or changed tax card/advance tax" (RF-1102).

If you have received PIN codes from the Tax Administration, you can apply for a new tax deduction card online at skatteetaten.no.